AEVA National Conference
1 November 2024
It's Hobart's turn to host the annual AEVA Electric Vehicle conference.
With an audience of business leaders, government ministries, civil societies, scientists and public policy experts, this is the place to share your solutions!
Energy, Efficiency, Electric Expo
2, 3 November 2024
Located at Princes Wharf 1 on the waterfront in Hobart, this large indoor expo will appeal to every Tasmanian. We'll have a range of exhibitors in the areas of:
- Electric Vehicles (cars, bikes, manufacturers, dealers, charging, finance, insurance etc.)
- Solar, wind, batteries and other renewable energy solutions
- Innovative electricity tariffs and products
- Energy Management, Metering, Monitoring & Analytics (electricity, gas, water, temperature, other)
- Waste to Energy
- Innovative building products
- Thermal insulation for home and commercial buildings
- Solar and Heat Pump hot water systems
- Heat Pump, Hydronic and other heating products
- Training Providers in related fields
Your one-stop shop for all things Energetic, Efficient and Electrical!
2 November 2024
How efficient is an electric vehicle? How efficiently can you drive yours? Test your skills against other EV drivers in the AEVA's first national EV efficiency challenge.
Contestants start their journey at the EEE Expo on the waterfront in Hobart. From here you can see your destination - the top of kunanyi / Mt Wellington! Starting out with a full charge, your challenge is to drive to the top of the mountain, then return to the expo having consumed the least amount of energy possible.
How do we tell how much you've used? That's the fun part! Follow this link for more details.