Adding a page
Submitted by Karl on Sat, 06/07/2013 - 11:59am
- To add to the Wiki, you have to be a member of AEVA (click here to join)
- You also have to be logged in.
- Navigate to the page that you want to add to. (Because the Wiki is structured as a hierarchy.) For example, if you want to add information about a specific type of electric motor, you should navigate to technical, then motors.
- Click on "Add child page".
- You will be presented with a page where you can set the title of the new page and a section where you can add text and pictures with formatting. Please see here for editing a page.
- Click the "Preview" button to you can see how your new page will look.
- Click "Save" and you're done!