Monthly meetings discussion topics

For Queensland Members of the AEVA
Forum rules
All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
shyouss
Noobie

Post by shyouss »

Hi dear friends,
As a cornerstone for our meetings I would like to suggest to establish a general framework for our discussions by talking about the future electric vehicles characteristics and specifications in our first meeting.
In a few years we will face a big jump forward in the current situation and the electric vehicle topic will change from little conversion workshop projects into huge industrial scale production started from new ideas sketches. To be prepared for this evolutionary movement and being a part of it, we need to go a step forward and try to imagine and draw this future before it happens.
Thanks for your time
We can change the way the world thinks.

russellberry
Noobie

Post by russellberry »

This kind of engagement strikes me as something a few people discuss outside the main meetings, then come in and present findings or ideas to the larger group. It may even come under the banner of projects people want to start. At the first meeting it might be appropriate to set up how we approach this kind of discussion.

shyouss
Noobie

Post by shyouss »

Hi friends, it was just a suggestion and not anything to be dictated or imposed. As a forum member I was thinking this topic may be helpful for me. So why talking about my ideas and suggestion should be striking?!

shyouss
Noobie

Post by shyouss »

Dear Friends, I read an online article about the EVs and am curious to know your opinions.

http://www.buchmann.ca/Chap17-page6.asp

Electron
Groupie

Post by Electron »

Shyouss

Come to the meetings and talk to the people who have or are converting vehicles.

Ron