Outlander PHEV Donar

IF YOU ARE NOT A FINANCIAL MEMBER OR YOU HAVE LESS THAN 30 POSTS AND YOU POST ANYTHING FOR SALE, IT WILL BE DELETED.
Forum rules
All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
Ultralights
Groupie

Outlander PHEV Donar

Post by Ultralights » Mon, 03 Apr 2017, 00:17

Sadly i have come to the conclusion that i have to sell the Outlander PHEV Aspire model, i have in the back yard, original plan was to use it as a donar car to build a custom EV from a Suzuki Jimny or similar, second option was to remove the battery and make my own Powerwall to charge up from our Solar system.

Unfortunately, things change, and time and money are needed for more important matters, so i have decided to sell the PHEV parts car.
I have decided to advertise here first, to give members of AEVA first opportunity.

The car is a statutory right off, and has accident damage to the rear, and very minor damage to the front.
The front bumper, grill, headlights etc are missing. though the underlying structure is in near new condition, Engine and all cooling system parts are in perfect working order.
front guard are removed to save them from damage when working on the car.

The traction battery is 3/4 charged, and in very good health.

Unfortunately due to the accident, the SRS computer has detected an accident, and permanently shut off the high voltage system, although the airbags havnt been fired off.   to fix this the SRS computer needs to be replaced. this means the car wont start or activate the 300volt system

All components are in good order, front and rear motors

, traction battery (12Kwh) 70Kw generator attached to petrol motor, BMS computer, onboard charger, motor controllers, everything is there. including the 300Volt Air condition unit and Water heater.

I have removed the interior trim from the rear cargo are for damage assessment, and its stored in the garage.

The car is located in Liverpool area of Sydney.

PICTURES LINK COMING
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... e9027a458a
Hoping for somewhere near $8000 for the entire vehicle, obviously open to negotiation or opinions.

Rob.
email Rlongmor@gmail.com or sms message on 0432243449.
Last edited by Ultralights on Sun, 02 Apr 2017, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

Ultralights
Groupie

Outlander PHEV Donar

Post by Ultralights » Fri, 21 Apr 2017, 23:16

Sold.     

Johny

Outlander PHEV Donar

Post by Johny » Fri, 21 Apr 2017, 23:29

Quick question. How do you remove the rear trim to get access to the rear motor/inverter?

reecho

Outlander PHEV Donar

Post by reecho » Mon, 24 Apr 2017, 02:54

Johny wrote: Quick question. How do you remove the rear trim to get access to the rear motor/inverter?

It's pretty easy...
Last edited by reecho on Sun, 23 Apr 2017, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

Ultralights
Groupie

Outlander PHEV Donar

Post by Ultralights » Sat, 29 Apr 2017, 05:31

Johny wrote: Quick question. How do you remove the rear trim to get access to the rear motor/inverter?

easily pull up the plastic trims,   then the shielding is simply bolted down, easy quick job to remove.