Sydney Field Day

For New South Wales Members of the AEVA
Forum rules
All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
Mark T
Groupie

Sydney Field Day

Post by Mark T »

Just a reminder to everyone that the 2010 Sydney Field Day will be held on Saturday October 9th at Rouse Hill Town Center, Windsor Rd. Rouse Hill.
As part of a Sustainable Transport Display, our cars and bikes will take center stage. Power will be available for charging and owners are encouraged to drive their EVs around the complex.
If you intend displaying your EV please contact me as I would like to have information boards made up on each vehicle.

Lester
Noobie

Sydney Field Day

Post by Lester »

Hi Mark....I will not be there all day but I will try and bring the electric b-class....
Lester

Mark T
Groupie

Sydney Field Day

Post by Mark T »

Any one wishing to attend the Field Day on Saturday here are some brief directions.

Market Square is located out the front of Rouse Hill Town Centre between the shopping centre and the bus station. To get to it from Windsor Rd, turn into White Hart Drive which is at the Parramatta end of the complex. Almost immediately, turn left into Tempus St and proceed about 150m to an open area with shade sails and a grassed area.

If you miss the turn into Tempus St, follow the perimeter road which runs around the complex (through about 8 sets of traffic lights!). When you are approaching and close to Windsor Rd, take an unmarked slip lane to the left. This is the other end of Tempus St so it will take you to the display area.

Mark T
Groupie

Sydney Field Day

Post by Mark T »

For those people who can't make on Saturday there are a couple of EV owners displaying on the Sunday also.

gttool
Groupie

Sydney Field Day

Post by gttool »

will bring the vw, cart and bike if can fit them all in on saturday

EClubman
Groupie

Sydney Field Day

Post by EClubman »

I'll drop in on Sat (maybe help set up), and rock up on Sun with the EClubman.

Mark

Catavolt
Groupie

Sydney Field Day

Post by Catavolt »

Ill bring the bikes on Saturday.