WAEVA Social Events

For West Australian Members of the AEVA
Forum rules
All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
zeva
MSN: sigmunky@hotmail.com

WAEVA Social Events

Post by zeva » Thu, 20 Mar 2008, 21:12

Hi all,

Great to see so many new faces at the meeting last night, I think that was our busiest one yet!

With so many people and more formalised meetings becoming a necessity, I suspect we're all going to want some social events where we can just relax and chat with other members in a casual setting!

So as your new social secretary I thought I'd start a new forum thread for suggestions on social events. We've got a few things on the horizon to think about: the AGM, the one year anniversary, and a Christmas party (OK that one's still a way off).

One recent suggestion was an EV cruise around Perth, which is the sort of thing we could really get the media on-board for. There are many members who currently have EVs and around half a dozen who are currently working on conversions, so it seems later this year we could get quite a respectable showing of cars.

And of course, remember to come on down to the Perth Sun Fair on April 6th! It's a great event, and not just for all the EVs we'll have down there Image
Ian Hooper
--
"Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world." - Margaret Mead
http://www.zeva.com.au