AEVA corporate members

Admin Requests, General Enquiries and Forum Issues
jonescg

AEVA corporate members

Post by jonescg » Fri, 04 Apr 2014, 05:27

I have been adding our current AEVA corporate members to the 'gratitude' list on the main AEVA website.

http://aeva.asn.au/corporate-members

If you are a corporate member but are wondering why you're not listed, it's probably cause your membership lapsed and needs renewing.

If your business or organisation is listed and you don't like the look of it, please send me an image and blurb you would rather use and I will upload it.

Thanks for being a corporate member of the AEVA! We haven't really done much in terms of promoting corporate membership, or offering anything however simple in return. So this is a start Image

Cheers,
Chris
AEVA National Secretary, WA branch chair.

weber
Site Admin

AEVA corporate members

Post by weber » Wed, 21 May 2014, 20:51

A cautionary tale about what happened with the solar industry's peak body the Clean Energy Council. They gave corporate members more AGM votes than human members and got taken over by fossil fuel interests that just happened to have small solar businesses on the side.
One of the fathers of MeXy the electric MX-5, along with Coulomb and Newton (Jeff Owen).

suziauto
Groupie

AEVA corporate members

Post by suziauto » Thu, 22 May 2014, 22:43

Hey Thanks Chris , great job!

Cheers Graeme Manietta

jonescg

AEVA corporate members

Post by jonescg » Thu, 22 May 2014, 23:42

The AEVA constitution still has a one membership one vote arrangement, so that's good - a corporate member with 100 staff still only gets one vote on business matters.
AEVA National Secretary, WA branch chair.