Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

How do you store and manage your electricity?
Post Reply
User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

How about these module 12V100Ah to be 24V100Ah,24V200Ah,48V100Ah and so on ... ?

Singel Soft package like lipo shape of lifepo4 battery-3.2V,can do 5Ah/10Ah/20Ah/30Ah/40AH/50AH/60Ah/70Ah/100Ah/120Ah customized.

Single 3.2V100Ah LiFePo4 battery cell curves :
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

The New module of making ,i think it is nice.
Image
Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


The 12V100Ah module-4S1P:
Image

The 24V100Ah module-8S1P:
Image

The 24V200Ah module-8S2P:
Image

The 48V100Ah module-16S1P:
Image

it is so more limited for My knowledge because these refers so more field,so that's all.
If all guys still interested in,Later will send more solutions like e-bike,72V ATV,320V E-car,540V E-bus, and PV solutions ,and BMS ,charger and so on information based on my time and chance.Ok ? All GUYS ?
Last edited by jackhyq on Thu, 15 Nov 2012, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

User avatar
Adverse Effects
Senior Member
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat, 01 Jan 2011, 03:30
Real Name: Adverse Effects
Location: Brisbane

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by Adverse Effects »

you dont seem to give much info on the cells


Canberra32
Groupie
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed, 13 Jun 2012, 04:25
Real Name: Damian butcher
Location: Canberra

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by Canberra32 »

Ummm... Where to buy and how much?

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

Hello,Adverse Effects ,the extra information and pics had upload you want to know the battery cell ,any interested,please contact me.
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

Canberra32 wrote: Ummm... Where to buy and how much?


You can see my signature to send email to me directly.
And any technical requirements ?
Last edited by jackhyq on Sun, 11 Nov 2012, 08:07, edited 1 time in total.
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

Up By my self
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

Up Again.
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

a4x4kiwi
Senior Member
Posts: 772
Joined: Thu, 03 Jan 2008, 19:04
Real Name: Malcolm Faed
Location: Australia
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by a4x4kiwi »

Have sent an email; to quote.
Jack, your web site is broken. When you click on any product it has an error.
Silicon is just sand with attitude.

Blog: http://malfunction.faed.name

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

a4x4kiwi wrote: Have sent an email; to quote.
Jack, your web site is broken. When you click on any product it has an error.


Hi Malcolm Faed,I Had Sent Quotation To You By Email.Please Check That.
When You Need That ,Please Inform Me Again.
Thanks Again.
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

User avatar
Richo
Senior Member
Posts: 3737
Joined: Mon, 16 Jun 2008, 00:19
Real Name: Richard
Location: Perth, WA

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by Richo »

1C batteries are not very useful for an eV.
Storage perhaps.

For an EV you will exceed the GVM before you could fit enough of these batteries in to get enough power to run your average car.

You would have to be bringing in the 4.5Ah cylindrical cells at a landed cost of less than $8ea to even be looked at.
Even then they would have to be keen as they have no tabs.
So the short answer is NO but the long answer is YES.
Help prevent road rage - get outta my way!

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year .
I Had Been To ShenZhen Now.
PLPPF70160227-3.2V20Ah-Pouch Cells-Special Promotion...
jackhyq wrote: How about these module 12V100Ah to be 24V100Ah,24V200Ah,48V100Ah and so on ... ?

Singel Soft package like lipo shape of lifepo4 battery-3.2V,can do 5Ah/10Ah/20Ah/30Ah/40AH/50AH/60Ah/70Ah/100Ah/120Ah customized.

Single 3.2V100Ah LiFePo4 battery cell curves :
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

The New module of making ,i think it is nice.
Image
Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


The 12V100Ah module-4S1P:
Image

The 24V100Ah module-8S1P:
Image

The 24V200Ah module-8S2P:
Image

The 48V100Ah module-16S1P:
Image

it is so more limited for My knowledge because these refers so more field,so that's all.
If all guys still interested in,Later will send more solutions likee-bike,72V ATV,320V E-car,540V E-bus, and PV solutions ,and BMS ,charger and so on information based on my time and chance.Ok ? All GUYS ?
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

User avatar
Adverse Effects
Senior Member
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat, 01 Jan 2011, 03:30
Real Name: Adverse Effects
Location: Brisbane

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by Adverse Effects »

hay look at that he can spam his own thread by quoting the full big first post he had already said

i dont mind people posting in the forums but when there only doing it to spam sales adds it gets up my nose

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

Sorry For This.
I Just Up My Personal News,Is It Problem ?
Spam Rules Limited So Strictly ?

Adverse Effects wrote: hay look at that he can spam his own thread by quoting the full big first post he had already said

i dont mind people posting in the forums but when there only doing it to spam sales adds it gets up my nose
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

Richo wrote: 1C batteries are not very useful for an eV.
Storage perhaps.

For an EV you will exceed the GVM before you could fit enough of these batteries in to get enough power to run your average car.

You would have to be bringing in the 4.5Ah cylindrical cells at a landed cost of less than $8ea to even be looked at.
Even then they would have to be keen as they have no tabs.


For C-Rate Depends On Your EV's Solution,High Voltage With Lower Capacity / Lower Voltage With Higher Capacity. So Higher C-Rate Hits Mileages So More,Not Good For The Cells And Safety Of Your EV.That's My Personal Oppinion.

For The Price,You Take The Cylindrical Cells to Compare The Pouch Cells,I Don't Know How To Balance Them, Pouch Cells 20Ah Have The Better Price,100Ah Will Be a Little More Than 20Ah,And The Modules Higher Than Others, Like Use 20Ah To Be Parallel 100Ah/More Capacity Or Single Pouch 100Ah Cells, Outside Shape More Different And Weight Limited So More Application.TS,Sino,Calb,Wenston,GBS And So On ,Inside Structure Assemble Way Is More Different With Pouch Cells or Cylindrical Cells.

Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

User avatar
Richo
Senior Member
Posts: 3737
Joined: Mon, 16 Jun 2008, 00:19
Real Name: Richard
Location: Perth, WA

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by Richo »

Your opinion means nothing - PHYSICS give you the reality...

As I said 1C will not be good enough for an EV. (my opinion)
You will run out of room or make the car too heavy. (reality)

Most people around here use less than a 20kWh pack.
This is because anymore and the car will be too heavy and not be allowed on the road.
SO at 1C this is 20kW which is about HALF the power of the SMALLEST car in Australia.
Even at 2C this is 40kW which would only just be acceptable for a small minority (NEV).
At 3C and 60kW is getting realistic for a car.
Compare it to say a Nissan Leaf (24kWh and 80kW) which would be 3.5C

So unless you have 3C+ batteries they really are NOT SUITABLE FOR AN EV.

Your signature says 50C LFP - sell those...

So the short answer is NO but the long answer is YES.
Help prevent road rage - get outta my way!

User avatar
jackhyq
Groupie
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 23:42
Real Name: Jack
Location: China
MSN: jackhyq3@hotmail.com
Contact:

Nice LiFePo4 Battery Cell and Module

Post by jackhyq »

Yeah, I Agree Your Opinion.
We Promise 1C Constant~3C Burst Dis.
For More Than 20Ah,Like 40Ah...100Ah Cell,
Actually They Can Do 3C Constant-5C Burst Dis.,
50 C Burst Price Is Different ,Still Can Produce.

For RC LiPo Pouch Cell-We Can Produce 65C-70C Constant Dis.Now.

Richo wrote: Your opinion means nothing - PHYSICS give you the reality...

As I said 1C will not be good enough for an EV. (my opinion)
You will run out of room or make the car too heavy. (reality)

Most people around here use less than a 20kWh pack.
This is because anymore and the car will be too heavy and not be allowed on the road.
SO at 1C this is 20kW which is about HALF the power of the SMALLEST car in Australia.
Even at 2C this is 40kW which would only just be acceptable for a small minority (NEV).
At 3C and 60kW is getting realistic for a car.
Compare it to say a Nissan Leaf (24kWh and 80kW) which would be 3.5C

So unless you have 3C+ batteries they really are NOT SUITABLE FOR AN EV.

Your signature says 50C LFP - sell those...
Last edited by jackhyq on Mon, 10 Feb 2014, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
Portable AC/DC/Solar UPS;
3D BirdView,RearView,A.I System;
1C~90C LFP/LiPo Battery ;
BatteryShow@126.Com;
www.Ponilion.Com

Post Reply