Tasmanian Branch Meeting
Agenda items include:
- Report on the Launch - Warren
- Report on MotorMania – Christopher
- Report on the Tas Dragway event - Christopher
- Report on website & social media coverage – Greg & Rachel
- Report from Bus group
- Update on the Sustainable Living Festival Saturday & Sunday the 31st October & 1st November in Hobart. - Paul and Corey.
- Picnic at Ross – event to attend suggested by Ray.
- Electric Highway
- Donated Charger
- National AGM – October 3rd, Clive & Christopher are delegates for the Tas branch.
- National AGM 2016 – should Tas host it?
- Discuss what frequency and type of meetings AEVA Tas would like.
- Peter has an idea to create one or more technical displays to take to events that the AEVA attends.
If you'd like something included on the agenda please email email@example.com
All members and guests are welcome! If you'd like to come to the meeting and you have not before, it might be good to let us know. We have had a lot of interest lately and it would help to make sure we have a big enough room. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to attend the meeting via Skype then please email email@example.com. Give us as much notice as possible so we can set this up.
State Cinema, 375 Elizabeth St. North Hobart
16th September 7pm