Welcome to the AEVA knowledge base.
This is a Wiki for all sorts of information about EV and AEVA and is the place where we can, as a group, summarise knowledge about EVS , their place in the world, progress in their manufacture, how to do our own conversions and so on.
There is a host of information out there on these topics .Some of it is brilliant. Some of it is hopeless. We all spend many hours, days, weeks sifting through all of this trying to make rational conclusions. Here is the place that together we can develop a rational statements on topics relevant to us. Hopefully, in time, it will become a basic and to some extent sufficient resource for interested people.
Only subscribed AEVA members can edit a page after they have logged in. But as with all joint activities we need a few ground rules:-
* If you want to tidy a bit of grammar, spelling or logic....just do it and thanks
* If making larger additions and/or deletions add a comment on your ideas and reasons.
* Use links for additional knowledge on a topic but not instead of required information. (eg a statement about motors types and sizing might add a link to video graphics of how the different motor types work).
* Remember that there is joint ownership and authorship of this knowledge base. Set up a blog to present your own activities.
* Remember also that this is not a forum as the summary document is the purpose of a discussion (as with wikipedia). But important conclusions from a forum discussion might be added here.
As topics develop members should take over an editorial role just to keep watch and make sure all remains on target and is not invaded or to start a summary of a new topic of interest.