Submitted by Karl on Mon, 13/05/2013 - 8:11am
- AEVA is constituted as a non-profit organisation.
- AEVA and its officers are governed by its constitution. No policies can override that document.
- As with any organisation, we collect information about individuals and organisations - membership information and contact details.
- We will never pass this information on to a third party for any reason.
- The office-bearers understand the trust you have given, and undertake to stand by that trust. After all, they are members as well!
- To the extent allowed by the law, AEVA is indemnified from the effects of any actions undertaken by it or by any of its office-bearers acting in their various capacities.
Copyright, Rights and Attribution
- AEVA asserts and reserves all rights.
- All information provided to AEVA including any displayed on any web site, forum, chat room etc controlled by AEVA is owned and copyrighted by AEVA.
- This is overridden where the information is provided subject to an alternate copyright scheme.
- Attribution always belongs to the original creator of the information.
- * the term information here refers to anything physical, or digital, and encompasses text and images.
- Where opinions are expressed they are those of the author alone.
- AEVA is not responsible for inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content, nor for any damage that might arise from doing - or not doing - anything suggested in any content.
- As a non-profit organisation, AEVA does not generally endorse or dis-endorse any commercial organisation, however it may do so under special circumstances.
- AEVA does not allow advertising on any sites it controls, and any found will be subject to immediate removal.
- However, to benefit members and others interested in EVs, content may be provided which describes or links to organisations which supply or produce items relevant to EVs. Should it do so, this does not constitute an endorsement of those organisations.
- AEVA aims to provide the best, most accurate information possible in a value neutral environment, and to foster positive exchanges between individuals and organisations.
- AEVA therefore reserves the right to remove any content at any time without comment or justification. This includes inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content plus any content which is felt to be inappropriate in any way (such as advertising).
- AEVA reserves the right to remove or block any person, member or not, from any and all of the sites it controls who are found to be engaging in any activity in breach of constitution, these policies or the the general principals displayed therein.
- If you find anything on any site controlled by AEVA which you feel to be inaccurate, misleading or defamatory, please alert us to it via the contact form.